SHARE ESSENTIALS FOR ALL USERS
LEARNING EVENTS & COMMUNICATIONS
Microsoft Office Help
The SHARE Information Center is hosted by DoIT and made
possible with the collaboration of State of New Mexico agencies.
The current layout and content you see displayed is the beginning of an ongoing
effort to help SHARE users feel more connected by getting as much information as possible,
as quickly as possible. The SHARE Information center will evolve based on new information
as it becomes available, and most importantly, feedback from you and other members of the
SHARE user community.
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback that can help us improve the SHARE
Information Center and/or the content served on this site, we encourage you to let us know
by contacting the website Content Manager.
SHARE Information Center Content Manager
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that you can open a Help Desk ticket if you are having trouble with SHARE?
Simply send an email to EnterpriseSupportDesk@state.nm.us and provide as much information about the issue you are having in the email. Here are some things to consider when submitting your Help Desk ticket:
- 1. When did the problem first occur?
- 2. What were you trying to access or do when the issue occurred?
- 3. Can you provide a specific example of the issue or a screenshot of the error/issue?
- 4. How urgently do you need a response?
- 5. What is the best way for us to contact you if we need additional information?
- 6. Please provide your SHARE login ID (or the user who encountered the issue).
Remember, the more information you provide, the quicker we can resolve the ticket for you. Always provide as much helpful detail as you can.
HCM USER QUICK LINKS
FINANCIALS USER QUICK LINKS
General Quick Links